3620 Inwood Rd.
Dallas, TX 75209
Welcome to AAMCO Transmission and Auto Repair of Dallas
Serving Dallas, University Park, and Highland Park, Texas
It’s easy to take your car for granted until something goes wrong, when you realize how much your life depends on your car. Work, family, errands, and entertainment all depend on having a functional vehicle. You not only want to get your car back on the road, you want to get it back on the road to stay, and you need to do it at a reasonable price.
AAMCO-certified transmission shops are the most recognized, reliable experts in transmission repair, and have been for nearly 50 years. More than 25 million people have gotten their cars back on the road with AAMCO, and you can, too. Cars with front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, 4X4’s, imports, and domestics have all gotten expert repair at our shops. Our certified technicians, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, and the best nationwide warranty in the business can help you drive out of our shop with confidence.
If you need transmission repair in the University Park area of Dallas or another car repair or routine maintenance, please call (214) 390-4681 or schedule an appointment online to talk to one of our technicians.
A Full Service Repair Shop
AAMCO is known as the transmission expert, and we will continue our tradition of excellence in transmission repair, but we offer much more than that, including:
- Brakes service
- FREE check when your Check Engine Light is on
- Complete A/C service
Engine maintenance, including:
- Factory scheduled maintenance
- Oil, lube, & filter changes
- Engine performance
- Radiator repair
In every repair, we bring our in-depth experience and dedication to excellence, beginning with a detailed diagnostic to make sure we’ve isolated the problem, and ending with you back on the road, protected by the best nationwide warranty in the industry.
Is It Time to Take Your Vehicle In?
You should take your vehicle in to your AAMCO Transmission and Auto Repair if:
- Your vehicle will not move (We offer FREE towing with major transmission repair)
- You have problems shifting gears
- The transmission is leaking fluid
- The transmission seems to be slipping
- The transmission is making noise—including manual transmissions that grind when shifting
- Clutch is slipping
- The Check Engine Light comes on
- Your vehicle makes a jerking movement
- The engine seems to be surging
- It’s been a year since your last transmission fluid change
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s time to bring your car in for service. Please call (214) 390-4681 or schedule an appointment online at the AAMCO Transmission and Auto Repair center in the University Park area of Dallas.
- About Us
- Transmission Repair
- Automatic Transmission Rebuild
- Differential Rebuilding
- Driveshaft Repair
- Manual Transmission Rebuilds
- The AAMCO Transmission Difference
- Transmission Diagnostic Checks
- Transmission Fluid Changes
- Transmission Noises and Vibrations
- Transmission Repair Prices
- Transmission Repair Warranty Policy
- Transmission Tips
- Contact Us
- Map and Directions